Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

what to post??

     today is monday, no classes because of typhoon gener, the wind is so cold, the rain doesn't stop at all, how i wish that everything has to fall into place, i have so many plans, so many wishes, so many prayers, but one of this i dont think would happen, to be with someone, to be with the one to whom i could spend my love with, for other people so easy for them, seems like they can have what they want, whom they want, but in my case it seems like i'm havig the hard time, God is having a hard time.:( that makes me think that i dont have the right. Its not for me..hopeless i am now..hopeless at its very sense. They say that he will be given to you at right time at right place, but when was that? In my 30's? 40's? 50's?  I'm losing hope, the light is almost gone. And i'm preparing myself to live on my own, on myself..living for me, and dying for me..:'( Just help me to accept this. Dont make it hard for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment